Who doesn’t want to look better in her favorite selected ? Take your time to enjoy our vast selection.
Because of you, Vision 2020 – The Campaign for a Whole Tomorrow raised $476 million. Over $411 million was designated for Vision 2020 priorities, with an additional $65 million raised for other organizational projects. Your gifts have made it possible to transform the future of healthcare in our community and around the world. Thank you for your incredible support!
From beginning to end, Vision 2020’s ambition was always outpaced by the need it sought to fulfill. Read the whole story below, with messages from our leadership and supporters.
Your donations uplift our mission to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Thanks to more than 40,000 donors, health and hope flourish for millions of people in our community and beyond.
Vision 2020 is already helping us make breakthroughs in clinical care, education and research.
$20 M+ Student Support Over $20 million in scholarships was awarded to students during Vision 2020
$476 M Your Grand Total You helped us raise $476 million, impacting healthcare for millions of people
$100 M Record-Breaking Gift Vision 2020 launched with the largest single gift to healthcare in the region's history
Our community’s healthcare needs have grown rapidly, and we’re building to meet them. With one of the region’s only Level 1 Trauma Centers and the only dedicated Children’s Hospital, it’s our duty to provide care not available elsewhere. Our new adult and pediatric towers aim to do just that.
Thanks to your contributions, we’ve made a number of enhancements to clinical care:
- Positive pressure protected environment to safeguard immunocompromised patients, especially during emerging public health crises like COVID-19.
- A separate Emergency Department for children and adults, ensuring the space can reflect the unique care needs of all ages.
- Centralized state-of-the-art surgical care space, including 20 new operating rooms to treat some of the most complicated and life-threatening medical conditions. The expanded space also allows for increased educational opportunities for students and residents.
Your support enables students to acquire the education and training they need. Through the Vision 2020 campaign, we are increasing endowments, scholarships and educational approaches for all eight of our schools.
Because of your gifts, Loma Linda University has:
- Provided more than $6.5 million to nearly 2,700 students during the 2019-2020 school year, including student relief scholarships during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Transformed classroom space with updated technology to better equip students to learn.
- Established the San Manuel Gateway College in 2016 through the generosity and partnership with the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The San Manuel Gateway College seeks to provide the Inland Empire with entry-level job training and educational opportunities in the medical field.
With your help, we’re continuing to push research boundaries and
build hope where once there was none. As we imagine a healthier,
whole tomorrow, we’re leveraging our research
successes and asking new questions. Now more than ever before, the answers we find could mean treating or preventing injury and disease — and even extending healthy longevity.
Through the Vision 2020 campaign, our researchers have:
- Unlocked breakthroughs in the application of genomics.
- Expanded cancer research into key areas affecting those in our local community.
The Campaign for a Whole Tomorrow